Career Level Experienced
Experience 5 Years
Job Category Computer/Internet
Qualifications Experience can substitute degree
Work Remotely Yes, always
As a Senior UX Designer at CureMint, you’ll work alongside engineers, product managers and other designers to conceptualize, design, and launch engaging product experiences. Your work will include all aspects of the design process including product discovery, user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design and user testing.
In a typical week, a Senior UX Designer might:
- Lead a discovery call with a large customer to map out their complex internal workflows and identify pain points
- Design a set of screens for a new product feature, seek feedback from your cross-functional Mission Team, and iterate as needed
- Facilitate a cross-functional solution design workshop to surface potential solutions to complex user problems and use cases
- Collaborate with Engineering to address design-related bugs that were caught in a recent round of testing
- Work with design peers to update components in our design system
- Present a strategic design plan to the Leadership team that outlines our design initiatives for the next quarter
Note: This position is remote with EST working hours.
What You’ll Do
- Design high-quality, thoughtful interfaces that balance aesthetics and usability
- Lead discovery sessions, user interviews, workshops, and design presentations
- Use creative user research methods and available data to inform design decisions and evaluate the effectiveness of those designs
- Continuously iterate designs to stay aligned with current product and customer goals
- Present designs to internal stakeholders at all levels and lead product review discussions
- Work with our Product and Engineering teams to implement designs, ensure visual quality and consistency, and address issues
- Set a clear design direction for the existing product and future roadmap
- Mentor colleagues on design principles, current trends, and creative knowledge
- Develop, implement and maintain a unified design system
- Push for and create inclusive, accessible design for all
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience designing, building and shipping SaaS products
- A strong understanding of typography, layout, color, and advanced design principles
- Experience leading user research and collaborative design sessions
- Experience working in fast paced, high growth environments
- A generalist skill set and keen interest to hop between user research, ux and visual design as needed
- Expertise with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- A degree, certification, or equivalent work experience showing aptitude with UX Design
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design experience, breadth and ambitions
What We Offer:
- Gold level BCBS Health Insurance plan, 50% employee coverage starting on your first day
- Generous PTO and equity options
- Work in our natural light filled office at the American Underground. Due to COVID-19, employees are able to work from home or work from the office.
- Work with a high performing diverse team that inspires and challenges each other to grow every day
- Leave your mark on an industry that is hungry for innovation with a powerful new technology and an inspirational purpose
CureMint® is a SaaS company that is disrupting the dental procurement industry. We are bringing the latest tech to an industry that has been stuck in time for the last 20 years. Our work empowers people to focus on what transforms their lives. Founded in 2017, CureMint is bringing relief to the dental industry’s extremely fragmented and painful procurement process. We are helping dental organizations turn supplying their business into a competitive advantage.