Career Level Experienced
Experience 3 Years
Job Category Customer ServiceNon-Profit/Volunteering
Qualifications Experience can substitute degree
Work Remotely In office required
The primary responsibility of the Manager of Strategic Partners is to deliver exceptional donor and corporate sponsor experiences in order to facilitate quality mission based relationships, increasing ROI, with the goal of attaining donor retention and increased donor engagement.
The essential duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Development and Programs teams with the development of the fundraising stewardship and cultivation strategy for corporate and major gift donors
- Execute the stewardship plan to retain, develop and grow corporate sponsors and major gift donors
- Manage corporate sponsor employee engagement with programs
- Ensure sponsor/donor benefits are being delivered and processes are being followed
- Conduct donor research and data collection
- Manage the End of Year, Amplify Austin and other individual Fundraising Campaigns
- Assist with lead generation
- Maintain sponsor/donor databases using eTapestry platform
- Assist with Major Gift, Corporate and fundraising events
- A minimum of 2-3 years of customer relations/stewardship experience
- A “people person” who possesses excellent customer relationship development skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer support and follow up skills
- Previous fundraising work experience preferred
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task with efficiency and accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail with high standards for quality of work
- Proven proficiency using Excel, Word and Google Suite and CRM a plus
Everyone who thinks they would love this role should apply! Example characteristics of a great candidate might include, but are not limited to:
- You’re energetic and love working in a fast paced, startup culture/li>
- You’re flexible and possess a growth mindset
- You’re proactive and solutions driven
- You have good organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- You love to get things done, tackling new projects and are great at it.
- You’re highly efficient working independently, but love working interdependently as a team
Option for healthcare benefits
In-office in Houston, TX or Austin, TX.
DivInc is a non-profit organization, based in Austin, TX, that provides best-in-class startup programming for underrepresented founders. The mission of DivInc is to bridge the gap between underrepresented entrepreneurs and the resources they need to build profitable, scalable companies.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. DivInc is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.