Career Level Experienced
Experience 3 Years
Job Category Other/Not Listed
Qualifications Bachelor\'s Degree
Work Remotely Yes, always
Pilotly is the first self-service insights platform for media content, we make complex research simple, fast and cost effective. Through our interactive video platform, we are able to collect detailed consumer feedback rapidly from specific target audiences, and then process the data using our A.I. algorithms to surface valuable insights to our clients. We’re in a unique position to completely change the consumer insights landscape affecting culture around the world, because after all the most influential communications leverage video. Help us become the platform of records for every organization, small to large, that needs to optimize the outcome of their video.
We are looking for a relationship driven, technically experienced, Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our growing client solutions team. This position will help lead client projects while also identifying customer needs that can be communicated to our product team to improve future projects. Then, as our team expands, the CSM will impart her knowledge onto Success Specialists, creating a replicable process by which we can properly support our customers.
From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for a scrappy individual that believes they can have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion.
The CSM is ultimately responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure client research objectives are met.
In the end, this is all about making sure our customers renew and expand their usage of Pilotly. Your ability to juggle multiple priorities and be an excellent communicator who empathizes with the client will make this happen. From television and film, to advertising and digital shorts, knowledge of the media space will definitely give you a leg up. That aside, overall we want you to be inventive when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until your customers succeed.
| A Good Baseline to Start from
– Over 3 years of experience selling SaaS products into organization and managing client relationships to expand business
– Experience using google docs and microsoft office primary software (ppt,xls,docx)
– Experience building client relationships and developing a communication cadence to expand business outcomes
– Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks
– Experience with CRM tools to optimize sales process and client communications
– Project management experience is a plus
| Your Daily Grind
– Facilitate successful onboarding of new customers
– Lead your assigned accounts in annual renewal and expand revenues
– Understand customer business goals and technical environment, including software used by the client
– Communicate with Head of Product to ensure Pilotly platform performs optimally for all of your client needs
– Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations to generate adoption, ensure renewals, and create new opportunities.
| Why Pilotly
– We’re always building new technology that keeps us ahead of the market
– We are affecting culture, so we must be purveyors of culture, our team reflects that. We pride ourselves on keeping the Pilotly team diverse and versatile in thought
– Every day is a different experience when you work with video, one day you’re talking with the creators of your favorite TV show and the next you’re meeting an influencer that a brand is creating content around
– Stay creative, everyone on our team does. Work with people who don’t just geek on out on technology, we have lives outside of the 60 hour weeks
– Oh and unlimited paid time off