As the VP of B2B Marketing you will work closely with B2B leaders, your growing B2B marketing team, and a variety of people across the entire company to oversee, develop, and employ various marketing initiatives and branding efforts to achieve our short- and long-term B2B goals. You must have a successful track record of establishing and leading marketing strategy in a dynamic, high-growth environment. The ideal candidate has significant expertise building awareness, creating brand differentiation, and developing programs that drive revenue.. Importantly, you must develop and execute a variety of specific marketing initiatives that are tuned for the many go-to-market motions that we are seeing success with today, including self-serve, inside sales, complex enterprise sales, and channel marketing. This is a very senior and high-profile position in a very important growth segment for Calm.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a world-class B2B brand, grow awareness, and establish Calm as clear leader in the digital health space
- Build a scalable demand gen engine that can take Calm to $100m+ in B2B revenue in the coming years
- Maintain and optimize annual marketing plan that includes a comprehensive set of targets, programs, budgets, staff and KPIs that guide our efforts and outcomes
- Build and manage a highly effective, productive, and engaged team of diverse B2B marketers
- Ensure that shared pipeline and revenue goals between marketing and sales are exceeded on a regular basis
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the organization, especially with sales, account management, product, consumer marketing, and brand
- Own the B2B messaging frameworks and ensure it is consistently used across all customer-facing roles and assets
- Develop the customer insights and market research to help inform new B2B products and services that support Calm’s core product portfolio
- Clearly communicate progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives, especially as it relates to tracking pipeline and revenue growth and ever-deepening customer engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of market trends, the competitive landscape, and Calm’s core strengths so as to inform long-term positioning and marketing strategy
- And much more!
What You Bring:
- 15+ years of B2B marketing, ideally with experiences that has touched companies of all sizes
- Experienced marketing to a diverse set of audiences and stakeholders
- Strong track record of building and leading marketing teams in high-growth companies
- IQ/EQ balance that allows you to use data to inform your decisions and the insight to create deep connections across the business to get the job done
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excited about Calm’s mission and passionate about mental health
- Experience with systems like Hubspot, Salesforce, outreach.io, ZoomInfo, and Tableau
- Knowledge of market research and the digital health landscape a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!
We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 80+ Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000+ new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
We’re happy to partner with BOH to attract more diverse talent.