We’re looking for a B2B marketing content specialist to support content projects across the B2B team. Our ideal candidate can write (both short and long-form copy), edit (grammar is your thing!), and handle day-to-day content operations (like formatting, scheduling, and sourcing images).
- 3-5 years of experience editing and/or writing marketing content
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience creating content for B2B audiences
- Comfortable with research, including competitive analysis and subject matter expert interviews
- Demonstrated success creating content for different channels and formats
- Experience collaborating with sales, demand gen, community, and design teams on integrated campaigns and content-forward initiatives
- An eye for detail and passion for words
- Expertise in which content formats and channels can best reach different audiences
- Business acumen: agility navigating complex—and ever-changing—business priorities
- Experience with content engagement and optimization (i.e. SEO, keywords, CTAs, etc.)
- Experience writing content across a customer journey
- An eye for design and can give creative direction/feedback to internal or external design teams
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!
We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 80+ Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000+ new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
We’re happy to partner with BOH to attract more diverse talent.